JGFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 5-A-SIDE | OFF-SEASON COMPETITION – OCTOBER 2020-MARCH 2021
(competition runs from 28 October-9 December 2020, and then resumes from 3 February-3 March 2021)
2020-2021 Registrations are NOW OPEN! Register below for your age group:
In 2017-18, the JGFA Champions League made its debut and was a resounding success, with it being FULL in every age group we offered, including an Adults competition! The tournament grew massively in 2018-19, with more than 45 teams and 300 players taking part across all age groups. The 2019-2020 JGFA Champions League was even bigger and better with 60 teams and around 500 players, so don’t miss out on this year’s competition that we believe will be the BEST yet… REGISTER NOW!
The program provides a once-a-week fixture for JGFA and non-JGFA players to represent their chosen Champions League team in a structured 5-a-side match. This gives players the opportunity to showcase their skills and techniques in a game environment and has definitely added a sense of community and family feeling to Jamie Gosling Football Academy.
Keep yourself or your soccer-mad child happy in the off-season with JGFA’s Champions League 5 v 5 competition, beginning October and ending in March each year.
- 12-week competition (note: Adult comp is 9 weeks)
- Only $160 per player (note: Adult cost is $90 per player)
- 5-a-side (Min team size: 6 players, max team size: 9 players)
- Includes online tables, fixtures, results, top goal scorers, updated weekly!
- End-of-season presentation ceremony – Winners, Runners-Up, Player of the Tournament, and Golden Boot Awards
- Wednesdays from 4pm at Holloways Beach Sporting Complex (Adults KO: 6.15pm every Wednesday)
- Food and bar available for a family fun midweek night out!
- For junior players aged from 5-14 and Adult competitions
- No joining fee!
- Sign up as an individual or a team – everyone welcome!