JGFA WET WEATHER/ CANCELLATION POLICY
Due to the unpredictability of our weather in Far North Queensland and to ensure JGFA always provides a safe and manageable playing environment, our Wet Weather Policy is as follows:
– JGFA reserve the right to cancel training sessions and/or events if the sporting grounds are deemed unplayable.
– JGFA reserve the right to cancel training sessions and/or events if the weather does not permit playing.
-Unless a cancellation has been advised or announced, all training sessions and/or events will proceed as per normal.
– In the unlikely event that JGFA are forced to cancel any training sessions/events/holiday clinics etc due to bad weather or unplayable field conditions, any fees paid will be automatically credited for use within 6 months. Credit may be used towards term fees, tournaments, holiday clinics, private coaching or merchandise. In the case of unplayable weather/conditions, we have a no refunds policy in place. The only event which does not allow the transfer of credit or refunds is the JGFA Champions League.
– JGFA recommend that players bring appropriate extra kit and spare clothing to change into if affected by extreme wet weather. This should also include towel and kit bag to transport wet boots and kit.
– Although players are required to wear the official jgfa kit, we encourage them to wear their rain jackets when necessary.